Supervisor, Call Center
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is looking for a motivated supervisor to help manage a team of call center agents. This role is pivotal in driving daily performance of the call center by tracking attendance, reducing shrink, and delivering exceptional member experiences. Your primary focus will be the coaching and mentoring of your team as well as drive performance through the measurement of key performance indicators.
What you will do
- Manages and oversees a team of call center agents
- Motivates agent growth and performance through weekly coaching interactions
- Answer and support agent questions and escalations
- Execute daily performance deliverables
- Drive quality member experiences by listening and monitoring agent interactions
- Track agent attendance to drive consistent capacity
- Assist with onboarding process
- Assist members by taking calls/chats during times of peak volume
What you will bring
- 5+ years of call center experience with progression through elevated roles
- 2+ years of experience leading call center agents OR supporting agents in an elevated agent role
- Expert customer service skills and aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adept at organizing tasks and workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing world class member experiences
- Experience working with various omnichannel and CRM software
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced startup environment
- Tactical decision making ability
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
What SmithRx offers You:
- Competitive pay, including stock options
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family
- Discretionary time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development, training and career growth opportunities
- Well stocked kitchen