Forecasting Manager, Contact Center
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is in need of a Forecasting Manager for our contact center. This role will be instrumental in helping all contact center teams staff appropriately by creating and maintaining updated volume forecasts. The ideal candidate has multiple years of experience forecasting for multiple channels, lines of business, both inbound and outbound. This team member will be required to generate a forecast as broad as quarterly and narrow as at the interval level.
What you will do:
- Lead forecasting efforts for a multi-team, multi-channel contact center
- Develop and maintain advanced projection models that balance workforce needs, member satisfaction, and service level agreements
- Collaborate on headcount allocation between multiple contact centers; both internal and external.
- Create and enhance interval-level arrival patterns across multiple lines of business
- Develop processes to project both short and long term demand
- Make suggestions for strategic improvements
- Contribute in budget and resource planning discussions
- Partner with cross functional teams to project headcount and staffing requirements
What you will bring:
- 5+ years forecasting in high volume contact centers with multiple channels and lines of business (experience in healthcare industry is preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Statistics preferred
- Advanced knowledge and ability to analyze and present data to drive discussion and insight
- Excellent data interpretation and analysis skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, etc
- High degree of ownership
- Ability to work autonomously and with minimal oversight