Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting-edge technology, innovative cost-saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues
SmithRx is looking for a Lead, Implementations to join the company’s Customer Success team to support all core Implementation functions ensuring the high quality of the SmithRx product.
As the Lead of the Implementation team, you lead a high caliber team of implementation specialists, analysts and managers responsible for the overall implementation, project management and the successful onboarding to our solution. You will bring strong industry and product knowledge and serve as a trusted advisor and business partner for our client’s leadership. The Customer Success organization begins involvement with their clients at implementation kick-off and develops and executes the project planning for new partners and changes with existing clients, orchestrating the involvement of additional SmithRx teams to ensure the client is achieving its stated business goals. This leader is primarily responsible for new group implementations. .
- Provide people or functional area management to the implementation team
- Oversees and supports multiple implementation projects. May directly lead the largest or most-complex client implementations
- Ensures implementations are completed on time, within budget, while meeting client expectations
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and training for client on-boarding including, process documentation and client education
- Build a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership to direct reports through coaching and applying working knowledge of systems and procedures
- Mentor and support the implementation team to drive innovation and determine best practices
- Conduct 1:1 discussions with direct reports and provide feedback for career progression
- Assist with escalated client issues, member issues, project issues, etc.
- Assist with identifying, documenting, and completing go live audits for new group implementations
- Assist with updating and maintaining role and workload dashboards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience within healthcare, pharmacy benefits management (PBM), third party administrator (TPA) required
- Requires 8+ years of work related experience
- Requires 2+ years of managerial experience
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative with little to no direction
- Experienced in conflict resolution
- Solutions-oriented problem solver driven by resting operational efficiencies