Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting-edge technology, innovative cost-saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues
SmithRx is looking for an Implementation Analyst to join the company’s Customer Success team to support all core Implementation functions ensuring the high quality of the SmithRx product.
As an Implementation Analyst II, you have end-to-end accountability for the overall implementation project. The role requires someone who can drive project teams to specific milestones, while effectively collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality and predictable outcomes.
- Be the primary face to the Client during the implementation process
- Assist in impact analysis with client to determine the appropriate requirements for a smooth and successful implementation
- Ensure all requirements are documented in the standard project templates and tools and then obtain approval from the Client before initiating builds
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan and open items log for project monitoring purposes
- Monitor progress using weekly status reporting formats
- Assist with escalated client issues, member issues, project issues, etc.
- Provide go-live support
- Facilitate internal Post Implementation Review meetings
- Implement standard and customized group plans
- Provide mentoring and support to other team members
- Support low-med tiered clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Healthcare and/or pharmacy experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of work related experience required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company