Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Customer Success Team is focused on helping SmithRx’s clients derive the full value of their PBM services. We build and manage effective relationships with our customers’ operational leadership, communicating the value of our services in the context of customers’ business goals with the goal of retaining high performing, satisfied customers. We identify risks to client satisfaction proactively and collaborate across product and operational lines to tenaciously pursue solutions and advocate for our clients.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of SmithRx customers. You will bring strong industry and product knowledge and serve as a trusted advisor and business partner for your client’s operational leadership. The Account Manager begins involvement with their client at implementation kick-off and is responsible for the development and maintenance of the client success plan, orchestrating the involvement of additional SmithRx teams to ensure that the client is achieving their stated business goals
What you will do:
- Be accountable for customer satisfaction and retention of assigned client(s)
- Build trusting relationships with client operational leadership
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of business challenges faced by customers
- Apply cross-functional project management to drive resolution for escalated client issues, coordinating internal and external teams as necessary
- Identify product gaps by conducting business impact assessments and managing client expectations
- Assess and prioritize issues that may lead to client attrition risk and ensure a strong mitigation plan is in place
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 3-5 years of account management or relationships management experience in the healthcare space; working knowledge of commercial health insurance and pharmacy benefits preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- An obsession with customer experience and customer satisfaction
- A passion for solving difficult problems together in collaboration with the broader team
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- Experience in Client relationship management ensuring expectations and deliverables are documented and met, key stakeholders are informed, and client satisfaction is achieved
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Self-driven, results-oriented work ethic with a positive outlook
- Ability to take initiative with little to no direction
- Be transparent and honest in a positive, professional and polite manner
- Conflict resolution skills
- Empathic communicator with a consultative approach, able to see things from other person's point of view
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Total Rewards package that includes incentive bonus and stock options
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities