Helpdesk Technician III
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
As a Helpdesk III with SmithRx, you will be responsible for managing internal request tickets in a timely manner while also ensuring a white-glove service experience for our end users, working to continuously seek out opportunities to improve the end user experience. This may include sourcing new technology when appropriate, periodically revisiting established processes to evaluate overall effectiveness and ease of use and/or changing product configurations.
What you will do:
- Manage Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner
- Respond to customer issues via Slack, email, and ticketing systems
- Inventory purchasing and management via Kandji, Apple, and other solutions
- Manage and improve onboarding and offboarding workflows
- Draft, refine, and implement documentation for Helpdesk processes
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Become the final escalation point for troubleshooting
Expected Job Duties:
- First touchpoint for Helpdesk requests:
- Helpdesk ticketing
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and service requests
- New user laptop and desk setup
- Helpdesk documentation for repeat incidents
- Shipping equipment to remote locations
- Identifying areas of improvement within Helpdesk process, suggesting and researching potential solutions
- IT Storage management
- Hardware repair, maintenance, and turnaround
- Hardware purchasing
- Device Management
- Meet Room Management
- Okta/Google User Creation
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Okta Workflow curation and management
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 3+ years of experience working in a Helpdesk environment or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience administering Google Workspace, Okta, Atlassian, Slack, Apple devices, and Kandji
- Possesses critical thinking and root-cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and adjust task focus as needed
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and managing macOS and Windows environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with basic network implementation skills and troubleshooting using current LAN/WAN topologies, protocols
- Highly organized and detail oriented to keep Helpdesk ticketing in order