Sales Operations Coordinator
Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will help drive growth and fulfill the needs of our business by participating in the presales process. In this role they will undertake claims analyses and generate deliverables enabling the sales team to illustrate the SmithRx value proposition to potential clients, consultants, and benefit brokers.
What you will do:
- Work out of a queue to assist sales teams by preparing a high volume of deliverables that illustrate the company’s value proposition
- Collect and clean large large data files into standardized Excel templates for analysis
- Produce data-driven reports using business insights tools
- Prepare client-ready deliverables using document management tools like Adobe
- Track and manage sales deliverables status in Salesforce
- Provide ad hoc analyses via Excel
- Ensure quality of deliverables through an audit/evaluation process
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 1-2+ years of professional experience in a fast paced sales or customer support environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required
- Prior experience using SQL and/or BI tools is a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience working through queues
- Commitment to high quality deliverables
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of work/client readiness
- Ability to multitask across several work streams simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate constructively and positively with teammates and partners
- Experience in software, employee benefits, healthcare industries is a plus
What SmithRx offers you:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Professional development and training opportunities