Member Support Quality Assurance Manager
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is looking for a highly motivated Manager, Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) to oversee our call center/ member services quality assurance programs. .
This role will promote continuous improvement in our processes and standard procedures by developing and monitoring performance metrics that deliver consistent, high quality and expected service level outcomes. This role is responsible for overall compliance in the day-to-day program interactions and is passionate about mentoring and guiding our employees towards delivering world class experiences to our patients, providers, and clients.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all aspects of call center quality assurance processes and people management. This individual must be data driven and constant process refinement.
What you will do
The primary responsibilities fall in the following categories:
Call Center Quality:
- Foster a strong and positive culture within your team focused on excellence, compliance, and ongoing quality improvement
- Manage quality programs within the call center function and patient access programs: work with operational leaders to recommend improvements to specific programs. Evaluate people, process and technology improvements to track/improve customer satisfaction and maintain strong rigor in compliance.
- Monitor customer care phone calls to ensure compliance with all SmithRx standard policies and procedures.
- Leads customer care listening programs for the organization and provides trend data to the leadership team
- Determines areas of opportunity and strengths on each phone, email, or chat conversation observed with detailed action items for improvement
- Identify training opportunities for agents and collaborate with management/ training teams to ensure that ongoing education remains robust and in lines with changing business needs.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and audit readiness
- Perform trend analysis and collaborate with Training and Operations to close performance gaps.
- Assure that daily, weekly and monthly reporting is accurately completed on time.
- Work operations team to create/update QA scorecard
- Responsible for analyzing trends that focus on improved performance, increased efficiencies, and overall program compliance
- Build upon and maintain team-level Key Performance Indicators to manage performance and evaluate effectiveness of the member services quality team
- Partner with internal Member Support Teams to ensure quality trends are always current and relevant
- Provide coaching and support in the completion of daily and monthly team member tasks and meet program specific service levels.
- Provide ongoing performance feedback, coaching and counseling to team leads and quality analysts to ensure consistent performance.
What you will bring to SmithRx
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years in customer service or call center in highly regulated industries (healthcare, financial services etc.) required. Experience in PBMs or health insurance is highly desired.
- 4+ years of experience with leading and mentoring a team of Quality Analysts is required.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other analytical tools (Talkdesk, Google Sheets, Scorecard Data) required
- Ability to execute tactically but plan strategically for department-level objectives
- Proven success with developing and assessing curriculum
- Empathetic approach to quality assurance; you have an ability to see things from the end user’s point of view, enabling you to find empathetic ways of measuring quality without sacrificing compliance.
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency using Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Apple Computing Products
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
What SmithRx offers You:
- Competitive pay
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development, training and career growth opportunities