Call Center WFM Real-Time Specialist
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
As a Call Center WFM Real-Time Specialist, your strength lies in compiling staffing forecasts and optimum work scheduling to support workforce management in a call center. This role is responsible for managing daily scheduling of call center agent offline functions (breaks, lunches, meetings, etc), schedule adherence, attendance tracking, omni-channel utilization, and generating daily productivity reports. The role is crucial in the success of ensuring the call center is performing at maximum efficiency.
The ideal candidate has prior experience supporting call center workforce-related processes and functions. They will use and assess data to make recommendations of workforce optimization and refinement. This candidate will also partner with the call center operations teams to track performance management and attendance.
What you will do
- Maintain and manage optimum utilization of call center workforce management software
- Schedule routine and adhoc activities within agent schedules
- Maintain schedule swaps and change requests
- Monitor numerous real time metrics such as: occupancy, adherence, attendance, productivity/utilization, etc
- Monitor performance indicators at a half hour interval level such as: channel volume average handle times, wait times, service level, availability, etc
- Utilize workforce to optimize queue management and wait times
- Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity.
- Track and manage system issues and assess impact of the operation, partnering with IT and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal Interactive Voice Response (IVR) flows
- Analyze contact center patterns, including volumes, trends, attrition rates, and contact center representative productivities.
- Utilizes the analysis results to forecast contact center workload and builds resourcing and scheduling plans to meet business objectives.
What you will bring
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3+ yrs working in a call center environment required
- 2+ years of experience working in a call center RTA role and managing workforce management software. Preferred experience working in health care or PBM or information technology industries.
- Proficiency in Mac, and Google Suite, and workforce management software required
- Moderate to Expert skill set in Microsoft Excel required
- Expert skill in understanding call center metrics
- Ability of being proactive rather than reactive relating to queue and staffing management
- Able to demonstrate logical reasoning and the ability to communicate complex information
- Passion for data and logistics
- Must be able to commute to to Plano, TX
What SmithRx offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Vision Insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family.
- Fully paid Life insurance and Disability benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development, training and career growth opportunities
- Well-stocked kitchen
- Monday through Friday schedule with performance-based work from home model
- Weekends and holidays are on a rotational basis