The Engineering team at SmithRx is developing the next-generation modern pharmacy benefits management (PBM) platform that will change how companies administer and manage pharmacy benefits. Our unified technology platform provides real-time actionable insights that drives cost savings, powers clinical services and results in a brilliant customer experience. A unified technology platform exists nowhere in the pharmacy benefit ecosystem to programmatically solve widespread deficiencies. The result is a PBM delivering unmatched service quality and operational efficiencies that exceeds all industry standards.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will have responsibility for the overall test strategy and improving SW quality by leading the transition from a subordinate, reactive test / QA environment, eliminating silos and handoffs within QA to a proactive team that works with development teams during design and how to integrate test planning.
You will work with development teams to improve quality, and efficiency by leading efforts to adopt Lean Agile methodologies, increase cycle time by driving test automation, building more robust test beds, establishing quality best practices, and training.
What will you do:
- Develop a quality bar framework for development teams across disciplines
- Establish and grow KPIs for all supported teams through metrics to reflect quality indicators
- Manage product testing, providing support, vision, problem resolution, and planning.
- Develop and utilize forecasting models to manage resources, planning and operational support.
- Oversee development, execution, and analysis of software test results.
- Analyze data-driven results to evaluate effectiveness of current product testing programs and policies to ensure they are aligned with business objectives and cost-effectiveness.
- Select, monitor, develop and evaluate employee performance.
- Develop deep expertise in the SmithRx products
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts
- Develop/maintain automated QA tests and verify outcomes within release timelines
- Find and report bugs, verify the bug fixes in a timely manner
- Continuously review/improve/expand automation infrastructure as needed
- Collaborate with all cross functional stakeholders in the SDLC to ensure that product is built right the first time
What will you bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Quality assurance and Automation testing, with a demonstrated track record of stellar team leadership
- Experience with API testing, GUI interfaces, unit test frameworks.
- Experience with automation tools such as Cypress or Selenium.