As the Automation Lead, you will play a key role in the engineering lifecycle specifically in building specialized test and automation cases for our SmithRx product suite. You will advocate and bring best practices/methodologies to our team. We need our engineers to be versatile and driven, display leadership and ownership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.
What you'll do:
- Identify and implement the best test automation tool/framework that is efficient, easy to learn and can scale
- Define the coding standards and process for automation
- Onboard the QE team on automation standards and process
- Be an hands on contributor for test case automation as needed
- Be responsible for the direction, coordination, and review of test automation ensuring high standards are met
- Responsible for continuously reviewing/improving/expanding automation infrastructure
- Be the quality champion of the company driving unit test, test driven development and industry best practices
- Collaborate with all cross functional stakeholders in the SDLC to ensure that product is built right the first time
- Develop deep expertise in the SmithRx products
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts and test reports
- Assist the quality leader in building quality metrics
What you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 6+ years of experience in Quality assurance and Automation testing, with a demonstrated track record of stellar team leadership
- Experience with API testing, GUI interfaces, unit test frameworks.
- Experience with automation tools such as Cypress or Selenium.
- Proven track record of building test frameworks that are efficient and scalable