Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is looking for a high-energy, self-motivated, results-driven Quality Assurance Specialist. This position plays a significant role in the Member Experience by providing insights and data related to agent performance and the member experience. This ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in customer service, is detail oriented, and has a passion for analysis. This role will require (but not be limited to) statistical analysis, monitoring omni-channel conversations in a call center environment, update Confluence (knowledge base) articles, recommend continuing education, and support the call center production floor as needed.
What you will do:
- Listen to and review call center agent conversations with our members to evaluate performance and ensure policies, positioning, and all standard operating procedures are followed
- Track acute and systemic trends at both the agent and team level
- Conduct routine audits and report trends/ improvement opportunities to all stakeholders
- Partner with the Call Center Operations and Training team to recommend continuing education for call center agents
- Create, manage and maintain dashboards and trackers to provide visibility of agent performance and call drivers to the organization, aiding in process improvement
- Assist with creating and editing Confluence articles, ensuring education materials for call center agents is appropriate and current
- Support the call center team as needed
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- HS Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist in a call center environment, evaluating and scoring member calls
- Experience in TalkDesk (or other Quality Management Software), Confluence, Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Lucid Charts) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management, ability to handle high-volume daily workload efficiently
- Strong analytical skills – ability to work with data and develop insights
- An obsession with customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation Skills
- Empathic communicator with a consultative approach, able to see things from another individual’s point of view
What SmithRx offers You:
- Competitive pay
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development, training and career growth opportunities
- Well stocked kitchen