Manager, Partner Integrations
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. We are backed by leading investors and growing rapidly.
We pride ourselves on our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Customer Success organization helps SmithRx’s clients derive the full value of their PBM services. We build and manage effective relationships with customers’ operational leadership, communicating the value of our services in the context of customers’ business objectives with the goal of retaining high performing, satisfied customers. We identify risks to client satisfaction proactively and collaborate across product and operational lines to tenaciously pursue solutions and advocate for our clients.
As the Manager of the Partner Integration team, you lead a high caliber team of integration specialists responsible for the overall integration, project management and relationship management of SmithRx data partners for a successful onboarding to our solution. You will bring strong industry and product knowledge and serve as a trusted advisor and business partner for our client’s leadership. The Customer Success organization begins involvement with their clients at implementation kick-off and develops and executes the project planning for new partners and changes with existing clients, orchestrating the involvement of additional SmithRx teams to ensure the client is achieving its stated business goals. This leader is primarily responsible for the technical integration with key partners, including Third Party Administrators (TPA’s) and data partners.
What you will do:
- Provide people management and strategic leadership to our integration teams
- Oversees and supports multiple integration projects. May directly lead the largest or most-complex client integrations
- Ensures integrations are completed on time, within budget, while meeting client expectations
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the integration processes and team members
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and training for client on-boarding and integration including, process documentation, testing and troubleshooting, and client training
- Build a strong and cohesive team by providing leadership to direct reports through coaching, setting strategic direction and applying working knowledge of systems and procedures
- Accountable for customer satisfaction of the partner integration
- Oversee new integrations and file requirements for our partners throughout go live and the post go live warranty period
- Partners with the SmithRx Partner RElationship Manager on existing integration partner issues, file maintenance and file failures.
- Build trusting relationships with client leadership
- Support sales in finalist meetings, representing the SmithRx approach to delivering high-touch account management
- Manage client kick off, communication and on-boarding projects, ensuring expectations and deliverables are documented and met, key stakeholders are informed, and client satisfaction is achieved
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of business challenges faced by customers
- Manage cross-functional issue resolution for client escalations, ensuring internal and external teams are coordinated as necessary
- Some travel may be required
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires 4+ years of direct managerial experience
- Requires 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with electronic data interchange (EDI) processes and standards
- Previous experience within healthcare, pharmacy benefits management (PBM), third party administrator (TPA) required
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Robust analytical skills; advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence?
- Solutions-oriented problem solver driven by resting operational efficiencies
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company