Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Customer Success Team is focused on helping SmithRx’s clients derive the full value of their PBM services. We build and manage effective relationships with our customers’ operational leadership, communicating the value of our services in the context of customers’ business goals with the goal of retaining high performing, satisfied customers. We identify risks to client satisfaction proactively and collaborate across product and operational lines to tenaciously pursue solutions and advocate for our clients.
As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of SmithRx customers. You will bring strong industry and product knowledge and serve as a trusted partner to the Account Management team in support of your client’s operational leadership. The Account Coordinator begins involvement with their client at implementation kick-off and is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of the client success plan.
What you will do:
- Act as a designated support resource for assigned Account Managers
- Act as a part of a designated account team for specific key clients
- Responsible for working directly with clients on outstanding client and member items
- Responsible for compiling and presenting outstanding client and member items during internal and external meetings
- Complete reporting and data requirements based on client and team needs
- Responsible for troubleshooting escalated items related to claims, eligibility, and general account maintenance
- Responsible for completing data audit requests
- Support ad-hoc projects assigned by leaders
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams for client issue resolution
- Engage to creatively and appropriately find solutions to client and team needs
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 2-3 years operational or customer service/support experience in the PBM or health care industries
- Microsoft Office experience: strong with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively manage several tasks and competing priorities
- Ability to communicate and articulate complex data, member scenarios effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Positive, growth mindset
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams and clients
- Ability to handle and work with ambiguous instructions
- Prior experience working directly with Director to C suite level executives
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Total Rewards package that includes incentive bonus and stock options
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities