Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
As a Helpdesk Technician with SmithRx, you will be responsible for managing internal request tickets in a timely manner while also ensuring a white-glove service experience for our end users, working to continuously seek out opportunities to improve the end user experience. This may include sourcing new technology when appropriate, periodically revisiting established processes to evaluate overall effectiveness and ease of use and/or changing product configurations.
What you will do:
- Manage Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner
- Respond to customer issues via Slack, email, and ticketing systems
- Hardware management and delegation
- Document customer interactions
- Draft documentation for Helpdesk processes
- Escalate issues to the next Tier with next level of difficulty
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 2+ years of experience working in a Helpdesk environment or relevant experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and diagnose issues
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and managing macOS and Windows environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented to keep Helpdesk ticketing in order
- Google Workspace, Okta, Jira, or AWS experience a plus