Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx has grown exponentially over the past several years and we are hiring our first Recruiting Coordinator! We are looking for someone who has experience in supporting recruiting teams and is excited about the growth opportunity at a rapidly scaling start up.
What will you do:
- Provide a best-in-class candidate experience through scheduling interviews and other related meetings.
- Support ongoing updates in our applicant tracking system to job descriptions, interview kits, templates and forms.
- Coordinate interviewer onboarding and training.
- Advocate for opportunities to improve candidate experience and process efficiency and help drive those improvements.
- Act as an ambassador for SmithRx’s employment brand through thoughtful interactions with candidates and stakeholders.
- Develop as a Talent Acquisition professional through gaining exposure and training in sourcing and/or recruiting operations.
What will you bring to SmithRx:
- 2+ years of experience in HR or an administrative field, with a minimum of 1 year or prior experience as a Recruiting Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficiency with ATS software (Greenhouse a plus).
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for potential hires.
- A ‘get it done’ creative attitude and an ability to seek out and implement novel solutions to meet a growing, dynamic, and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.