Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for identifying process efficiency and new features of the Salesforce platform to support the business process needs of the Sales and Customer Success teams. A strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, limitations and data architecture are imperative in this role as processes are developed, refined or re-invented with Salesforce technology. This role has an in-depth understanding of the Salesforce supporting system infrastructure, data and developing within the broader scope of this ecosystem. This role should influence the broader cross-functional system infrastructure to help aid in future Salesforce functionality and process efficiency. A key component to this role is collaborating with business users to identify opportunities to utilize Salesforce to achieve business goals. This person will provide thought leadership to find solutions to workflow and tracking of business processes to help the department and system run at optimal levels.
What you will do:
- Manage the Salesforce platform – day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, releases, environment management, architecture, reporting, governance, testing and release management. This understanding should translate into ensuring all SmithRx data and process governance and best practice guidelines are followed prior to system design and implementation
- Lead the design, configuration, testing and deployment of new Salesforce functionality, processes, architecture and reporting while ensuring connectivity in related and downstream processes, data integrity and following architectural standards
- Identify new declarative Salesforce functionality, Apps and tools that could have a positive impact on business processes and lead the conversation with internal and external teams to vet potential implementation and assess potential impact the Salesforce ecosystem
- Act as a SME in business reviews of new tools/functionalities, make recommendations and help support business case development
- Lead the development of documentation to ensure accurate and effective documentation of business processes, SOPs, test cases and support in writing training materials
- Assist in development of Salesforce reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor selling activity and key performance metrics
- Participate in the design of data integration to connect Salesforce to other company systems or data warehouses
- Provide support for all cross-functional Salesforce users to track, troubleshoot, and resolve Salesforce issues.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a Salesforce support role required. Knowledge of SQL, declarative based development and Lightning Components. Salesforce, data management, and project management experience required. Strong knowledge of Salesforce standard object model required
- Minimum 2-years’ experience as a Salesforce administrator with experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification - Required
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification/ Salesforce Platform App Builder certified or equivalent - Preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience with tools such as Outreach and ZoomInfo is a plus
What SmithRx offers you:
- Total Rewards package that includes stock options
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities