Lead, Account Analyst
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Customer Success Team is focused on helping SmithRx’s clients derive the full value of their PBM services. We build and manage effective relationships with our customers’ operational leadership, communicating the value of our services in the context of customers’ business goals with the goal of retaining high-performing, satisfied customers. We proactively identify risks to client satisfaction proactively and collaborate across product and operational lines to tenaciously pursue solutions and advocate for our clients.
The Lead, Account Analyst is responsible for a team of individuals driving the ongoing attainment of outcomes, servicing, and complete post-sale success and satisfaction of SmithRx customers. This role will serve as an internal champion, supporting the coordination of the cross-functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Key focus areas will include setting team goals/priorities, driving internal client-specific documentation and processes, enabling effective account coverage, and creating an inspiring team environment. The Lead is responsible for the KPIs directly related to supporting the customer-facing Account Managers to drive customer success.
What will you do:
- Manage the achievement of key performance indicators for the analyst team’s Mentor, train and support the team of analysts supporting the customer success function
- Build trusting relationships with cross-functional leadership
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of business challenges faced by customers
- Assist leadership with cross-functional project management to drive resolution for escalated client issues while coordinating internal and external teams as necessary
- Identify product & process gaps by conducting business impact assessments and proactively managing client expectations
- Support the team in managing client escalations and service recovery
- Direct and lead client-facing reporting responsibilities for the Account Analyst team
- Assist in the ongoing candidate review and hiring process
- Monitor and assist with the management of team member capacity and bandwidth
What will you bring to SmithRx:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of working knowledge of healthcare benefits/ pharmacy benefits/ commercial health insurance required
- 2+ years of of people management experience or evidence of informal leadership related to process improvements, quality initiatives, driving efficiency, or project management
- A positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude
- An obsession with the customer experience and customer satisfaction
- A passion for solving difficult problems together in collaboration with broader teams
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- A desire for career growth in leadership roles, and the ability and willingness to accept feedback and coaching to achieve that end.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Self-driven, results-oriented work ethic
- Ability to take initiative with little to no direction
- Be transparent and honest in a positive, professional, and polite manner
- Empathic communicator with a consultative approach, able to see things from other person's point of view