Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The HRBP Director will be responsible for partnering with leaders across the company to support and navigate the complexities of a dynamic, technology-driven, and rapidly-growing company as we scale.
Duties include providing our team members and people leaders with Human Resources support in all aspects of the employee life cycle. This role will require you to roll up your sleeves and engage on a hands-on basis. This role will partner with the VP, Human Resources on new key HR initiatives and strategy to support the Company’s overall business objectives.
What will you do:
- Be a trusted advisor, providing support from executives to the employees
- Be a culture champion, and help infuse our company's values and mission into everything we do
- Coach and influence managers on how to build an amazing team
- Provide business leaders with data, findings, and recommendations of client organizations' "health" by assessing trends in performance, span of control, employee engagement, manager feedback, attrition and turnover, etc
- Partner with business leaders to provide the strategic guidance in organizational design and effectiveness, talent management, employee engagement, employee relations, and other key people initiatives
- Provide day-to-day employee performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Identify training needs for business functions, new managers, and broad career growth plans for employees
- Collaborate with other People functions (Talent Acquisition, People Operations, etc.) in the design and implementation of People programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Facilitate the adoption and education of HR policies and practices within the company
- Build credibility and trust among employees; resolve employee concerns with compassion and follow-through
- Regularly handle critical, highly sensitive and confidential employee relations matters
- Work closely with our team leads, some of whom are first-time managers, to help them be effective leaders within the organization.
What will you bring to SmithRx:
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience with proven success in senior HR roles, leading teams and partnering with senior leaders
- Extensive senior HRBP experience (ideally partnered with leaders who are accountable for multiple locations and geographies)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, Organization Development or related field. Experience at a rapidly growing startup is highly desired
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups is required
- Strong track record of building trust and credibility - will act as a trusted advisor to employees and management
- Expertise in navigating and resolving complex ER matters
- Proficiency with Mac, MS Office Suite and G-Suite required
- Effective communication, interpersonal and consultative skills - specifically with management and senior leaders
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Intrinsic knowledge of the key functional areas of HR (talent acquisition, benefits administration, employee relations, compliance, learning & development, and payroll)
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- High initiative and follow-through; you'd rather be given opportunities to explore than solutions to implement
- A ‘get it done’ creative attitude and an ability to seek out and implement novel solutions to meet a growing, dynamic, and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, be flexible, detail oriented and able to prioritize
Apply today! We'd love to meet you.