Plan Operations Specialist
Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is looking for a Plan Operations Specialist to join the company’s Customer Success team to support all core Plan Ops functions ensuring the high quality of the SmithRx product.
This role would be a great opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician who is interested in transitioning to the pharmacy benefits industry.
What you will do:
- Understand, maintain, facilitate, and support client account structure, eligibility, and accumulator requirements
- Communicate project status, escalating issues when appropriate. Assist with changes to improve workflow efficiency
- Collaborate and provide cross-functional support to implementation, member support and customer success team
- Monitor inbound files from external partners to validate system configurations for accuracy
- Provide support for our adjudication processes including eligibility, accumulators, and reporting
- Support new client implementations
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3+ years Pharmacy technician experience required
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
What SmithRx offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Vision insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family.
- Fully paid Life insurance and disability benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Generous Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development, training and career growth opportunities
- Well stocked kitchen