Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
SmithRx is looking for an Implementation Coordinator to join the company’s Customer Success team to support all core Implementation functions ensuring the high quality of the SmithRx product. As an Implementation Coordinator you will support the Implementation Team Members during the overall implementation lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Assist implementation team members with project coordination
- Ensure all requirements are documented in the standard project templates and tools
- Assist with project tasks
- Maintain a detailed project plan and an open items log for project monitoring
- Monitor progress using weekly status reporting
- Organize kick off meetings and recurring meetings for client requirements
- Participant and document meeting minutes for client meetings
- Assist with obtaining client approval on the requirements
- Provide go-live support
- Participate in process improvement opportunities
- Participate in knowledge share and mentoring opportunities by taking lead on low tiered clients, as needed
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- HS diploma or GED required
- Healthcare and/or pharmacy experience strongly preferred
- 1-2 years in project management or healthcare industry required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Vision insurance. SmithRx pays up to 90% for you and your family.
- Fully paid Life insurance and Disability benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Well stocked kitchen