Lead, Outbound Call Center
Who We Are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
As a team lead for our CPM/INT Connect Team, you will be responsible for the operational efficiency of our team responsible for enrollment of patient members in drug savings programs. Your team serves as our patient members’ advocate and guide them through the complex world of prescriptions to help them obtain medications in a cost-effective and timely manner. You will help to ensure the co-pay maximizations and international sourcing of lower cost drugs is helping to meet organizational and operational KPIs, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What you will do:
- Directly manage, coach, and mentor a team of patient advocates, whose primary responsibility is drug savings assistance via outbound calls to patient members’
- Recruit and hire new team members
- Lead training and onboarding for all new team members
- Provide day-to-day supervision, support, and escalation path for patient advocates on your team
- Manage team to meet target KPIs associated with our patient advocate teams
- Ensure efficient allocation of operational center resources and maintain high performance standards
- Identify and drive areas for operational process improvements to support scale
- Cross-functional collaboration with other departments
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- At least 3 years of team lead experience in outbound customer service or call center role
- HS diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Experience with VoIP telephony platforms and Salesforce CRM
- Passion for mentoring and helping team members with career pathing and skills enhancement
- Solutions-oriented problem solver driven by creating operational efficiencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup is a plus
- Previous experience with healthcare, pharmacy benefits, and/or claims processing a plus
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities